Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2006

A New Link

Okay. I didn't want what was written about Colin to fade away as I continue blogging. So I've created a page for Colin that includes what I wrote as well as the comments that followed. Feel free to check it out at the link below; I've also added it to the "Links" to the right of this page. If anyone would like to add a thought or anecdote, please, feel free to put it in a comment to a recent posting here, and I will put on"Colin's page." Also, if anyone would like to create a page themselves (I didn't know Colin but so well), feel free to copy and paste from what I set up. There are various places to create it for free, and I'm willing to help if I can.

Thanks to all who have written.

http://www.geocities.com/coyote_sings/colin_arrick.html

No comments: