Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Officially Unsingle


I now have this ring on my left hand, and I have some stories to tell, stories of the ceremonies, and stories from our honeymoon in San Pedro, Belize -- where we did not have any Coronas, but we had a few pina coladas, and we did get caught in the rain, but not nearly so much as the NE US did while we were away. And we saw Mayan ruins, and manatees and rays and monkeys, and we relaxed in hammocks while we gazed out onto the Caribbean Sea. I will tell you about these things, in upcoming entries. However, the world decided it would continue turning during our blissful unawareness, and upon our return we found we had A LOT TO DO. Hence, the delay.

Wierd: there are a couple of comments that have appeared in my blog that seem to be from some French person trying to sell me on "Miami Telecom," or something like that. I don't know why, but perhaps it has to do with both entries using the word "callback." Check out the comments sections from May 15 and 22.

Good: a couple more comments have appeared regarding Colin, and I have added them to Colin's Page.

And about the picture at the top: that was taken from the patio of the room we stayed in in San Pedro on our first full day there. That's someone kite surfing, with a rainbow behind him. I believe that at the same time NE US was getting pelted.

No comments: