Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Let It Rain

Okay, positive news --

1) Sept. 17: I'll appear in a staged reading of Screen Play by A.R. Gurney at Rep Stage.

2) October 17 - 28: I'll play Dr. Armstrong in Agatha Christie's Ten Little Indians at Cumberland Theatre (Rehearsals start Oct. 8 -- yes, it's a crazy-fast rehearsal period).

3) April 9 - May 4, 2008 (with possible extension - May 25): 1776 at Olney Theatre. I'll portray Lyman Hall, a delegate from Georgia, and I will understudy John Hancock and John Adams. I'm as excited by the understudy roles as I am about my regular role, in large part because of the challenge. And I'm quite happy to have this new door open. I have to say, I do think being a reader helped in this matter. Rehearsals start March 18.

It's a start. I still have a long way to go. But I'm much closer to heaven now that I have scripts on my table.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 1776!! That's awesome :)

Sorry I haven't sent you an email lately; seems you've been busy. The Kennedy Cente is rocking my socks off...

Best wishes!!

-Kirsten