Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1776 CLOSES tomorrow AT THE is my END OF birthday THIS WEEK!

I'm currently enjoying a couple of days off, though a "day off" right now means catching up with old business, cleaning the apartment, and reviewing choreography for my fight class.

tomorrow is my birthday!

Tomorrow, the 14th, we have two shows -- a student matinee at 10:15 am and an evening performance at 8 pm. Between shows we're having a little barbecue, you know, for cast bonding and so that we won't just wander around aimlessly.

and on the 14th i'll be celebrating my birthday!

If you haven't seen it yet (you should), or you'd like to see it again (you should), 1776 will run through Sunday, the 18th!

hey! did I mention my birthday is tomorrow, May 14th?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted a Happy Birthday message yesterday (5/13) but apparently it didn't go through. So

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!