Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

After a Buncha Bad, A Little Something Good

For a few weeks, I just kept getting lousy news. A good friend in a very bad accident. A close relative developing Type II diabetes. Another close relative's supposed pregnancy turning out to be an unusual non-pregnancy. Getting a thousand $ of emmissions-related work on my car, just to have it fail emmissions again (I have a waiver now). So a few days ago, I silently said to the Power(s)-That-Be, Enough of this, okay?

Well, the same day, the PTB gave in a little. Jen's car passed emissions, yay (after 500 $ of work), and I had a chat with the wonderful Warner Crocker over at Wayside Theatre -- and it looks like I'll be doing the comedy Moonlight and Magnolias there. I'm excited about working at Wayside again!

Alrighty. Thanks, PTB (tho' we're still talking).

Rehearsals for Taming of the Shrew at BSF start in a week.

No comments: