Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2006

All's Quiet on the Western Blogosphere

A few items, as I haven't written in a while. Bad blogger.

1 -- I am a couple of weeks into rehearsals for Sleeping Beauty at Imagination Stage. Rehearsals are going pretty well. The other members of the cast and the director are all good quality folks and fun to be with, so my recent work life has been a treat. I think it'll be a good show. Check it out, especially if you have little ones!

I'll also be part of the annual Gala at Imagination Stage on October 21. Last year Jane Goodall was there! This year should also be very exciting!
______

2 -- My heart swells with pride, or perhaps it's my glory-loving head, for I now have my own category on Larry Dahlke's blog, titled "That's Wierd Peter" (and I noticed just now that there's no comma between Wierd and Peter . . . hmm).

But there's a couple of things I must say -- first is: Larry, you need to write something new. I'm becoming self-concious my being the first thing I see on your blog. And why haven't you written about Othello (currently showing at Wayside Theatre, directed by "blogfather" Warner Crocker, with Larry playing Cassio)? Inquiring minds want to know! And second: I guess I'd better get to work on some more TWP, if it is to be a worthwhile category . . . . hmm . . . .
______

3 -- And speaking of people needing to write, Carl Randolph's blog has been strangely silent of late. He's in a production of A Prayer for Owen Meany at the Roundhouse Theatre. And then there's Malia Arguello, stage manager and knitter extraordinaire, whose blog and myspace pages have also been quiet. Darn it, I'm trying to live vicariously! Write, people!

No comments: