Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Santa's Gone Bonkers. I Came Close.

The fat lady sang on Sunday -- Twelfth Night at Cumberland Theatre has closed. What an interesting, odd ride.

'06 has been a decent year for me, theatrically: 28 weeks in rehearsal or onstage, somewhere over 100 performances, thousands of people came to the shows, adults and children both, and lucky me, I've made 'em laugh and cry and a few other things inbetween.

And personally it's been stellar -- Jenny and are now m-m-married. I got the best lady in the land! Still don't know how I pulled that off.

And I finally went to a foreign country (Belize), woohoo!

But hey, here's hoping '07 tops '06! Life! Hooha!

It's almost Christmas time. Jenny and I are off to Mississippi in just over a dozen hours.

Here's another drawing for you. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Fantastic Festivus, Stupendous Solstice, etc.! Happy Holidays!

No comments: