Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Today I am Prime

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!

37 years ago today, I was born in Nassawadox, Virginia. The hospital I was born in no longer exists (replaced by a newer one that stands a few hundred yards to the south). In its place now stand some other medically-related building and, quite appropriately, a playground. When I drive by that area, I like to point at the air above the playground and say, "That's where I was born."

On this day 68 years ago (1939), a 5-year-old gave birth. Really.

You can get my birth-year (1970) from my birth-month (5) and -day (14). 5+14=19, and 5x14=70.

Some more interesting factoids about the number 37 can be found HERE -- including how my age relates to the "Number of the Beast."

(Interesting note: this is post number 69 -- more on that number HERE).

To celebrate my birthday, I hope you will dance. No music required. If someone asks you what you are doing, tell them, "I am dancing in honor of Peter's birthday. Join me." They should. If they don't, give 'em a hug, 'cuz they must be sad if they don't wanna dance in honor of my birthday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Peter!
May all your wishes and dreams come true.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I WILL call you. And dance, belatedly, in honor of your birthday.