Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Malia, the Muse

Haha!! This blog has made a difference in the world! (Sort of.) Malia Arguello, the amazing, knitting SM (that's Stage Manager, not Sado-Masochist, though I have no proof that she isn't) has finally updated her blog after long last. (Okay, I sent her and a few others an e-mail to let them know that their blogginess had inspired me to start my own. Yes, deep down, I'm a conformist.) Malia, for those of you poor souls who don't know, is the SM (Stage Manager) at Wayside Theatre. She has a rapier wit, and a dangerous beauty. She looks stunning in black. She probably looks stunning in other colors, but, uh, she usually wears black. Which probably makes mixing and matching her wardrobe easier. So, Malia fans, check out the latest Malia-news at "Malaysia's Musings" --
http://maliaarguello.blogspot.com/

No comments: