Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ma, the CB! Batch 'em!

A couple of comments in the yesterday's blog. Very cool, it's always good to see someone's checking me in the e-ether. (Re the comments: 1) Thanks, sis! 2) Benjamin, thanks for the advice. Though BSF doesn't pay much. [I know a few Benjamin's, how do I know thee?].)

Had that audition today at BSF for Macbeth, in which I read a little of Banquo and a monologue worth of Macbeth. I left the audition feeling . . . . like it went alright. Meaning? Well, alright is a half-step better than fine, which is neither pessimistic nor optimistic, i.e., a sort of ambivalence that is not casual but also not high-strung. Make sense?
_________

According to Berkeley Breathed's Opus (not to be confused with the similarly named play, see yesterday's blog), CHUNKY LORD VOLDEMORT is an anagram of DICK CHENEY VA-VOOM. Well, even though it isn't . . . it should be. Thanks, BB.

No comments: