Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Nibbles

I was left uncomfortably staring into space for over a week after the audition on the 10th for Baltimore Shakespeare Festival (okay, not quite that bad, there have been some things to keep me busy) . . . but I recently received a spate of calls for:

  1. an audition on Monday the 19th at the Bay Theatre in Annapolis for Table Manners, the first play in The Norman Conquests trilogy by Alan Ayckbourn;
  2. an audition (via Taylor Royall Casting) on Tuesday for an industrial (produced by EFX Media) -- which quickly turned into a dayshoot the following day, yesterday, yay me (I played a "business reporter");
  3. a further callback this Saturday for BSF's Macbeth; and
  4. a callback on Monday the 26th at Roundhouse Theatre in Bethesda, for Treasure Island.

Of course, I'm hoping for lots of good things here, and for this ball to keep rolling. Feel free to send good vibes my way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay callbacks! OK, break the other leg.

Anonymous said...

Good vibes...bzzzz...good vibes....zzzzmmmm....good vibes...hmhmhmhm...better vibes yet...zzzzowzzzowzzzow...(various highly secret occult witch's spellmakings)...

Anonymous said...

Thinking good thoughts for you, Peter!

btw, re the Helen Hayes awards--I couldn't believe not one mention of Shenandoah anywhere in the listings. Even if it was a strong year for DC musical theatre, the show deserved consideration.